Monday 2 January 2017

My Skincare Regime.

As promised, I want to talk to you all about my favourite skin care essentials. I know during Christmas we are all constantly  wearing makeup so its often hard to find that time for your skin to take a break. However, make sure you ladies always take of your makeup before bedtime. I know it can be an effort sometimes to take it off, but having your skin in perfect condition is key. Its just three simple steps of cleansing, toning and moisturising.

So, I have always used Nivea products which I find great for your skin. I'm lucky as I don;t have oily or dry skin so I find the Nivea helpful for balancing my skins.  The Nivea products can be purchased in Cara Pharmacy at a great deal. They are usually between six to ten euro and the smell the lotion is to die for.

This Christmas I changed around my skincare products ( I know I change around quite a lot, but its good to see the difference in products). I'm now using Vichy Products which can be purchased in any pharmacy. So far the products are amazing and I highly recommend them. My skin is feeling as smooth as ever, and I got the set which consists of the cleansing milk, toner, spray for your face, a day moisturiser and night moisturiser.

I also recommend face masks. Purchasing in a good mask is a must do. Its a great way to relax and provides your skin with great comfort. Its an all in one cleanser and removes all unnecessary dirt, blackheads etc.

I hope this was helpful. I wish I got more time to talk through the steps of the Vichy products ( but Im on an essay deadline). Anyways, I'm sure you all get the jist of applying the creams and NEVER forget to moisturise your skin before bed.

Here is a picture of the products and any further questions dont forget to ask!!

Love,

HaylsKouture. X




Vichy Liftactiv 10 Supreme Serum (30ml) Vichy LiftActiv Night Complete Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Care 50ml Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Hydration for Dry Sensitive Skin 50mlImage result for vichy products
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HaylsKouture. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig