Friday 28 October 2016

Winter Coats: Zara Vs Penneys.

Are you a Zara lover or a Primarkaholic? Maybe you even cant get enough of both, but thats not a problem right?! Gratefully, a lot of you girls have contacted me asking me about my jackets and faux fur lately. I have quite a few faux fur gilets and coats, which I started buying back a few years ago until now. Luckily, the dont go out of style; so that is why they most likely look new. I always seem to purchase my coats from Zara (surprise, surprise). They as we know have a top of the range coat collection offering every style and colour suitable for whatever your taste might be.  Recently I have noticed the great selection Penneys are offering, and they are becoming extremely popular within everyone's closet. Even our high end magazines and Instagrams are exploding in what Penneys have to offer us. In the following I picked different looks from both high-street stores suitable for this cold upcoming winter. Moreover, I hope it helps you with finding the right fit alongside look.

Happy Shopping!! X
 @Zara: (military jackets are all in this season).
 LINK TO SHOP COATS IN ZARA
HOUNDSTOOTH BLAZER MILITARY JACKET VELVET BLAZER
@Primark:
LINK TO SHOP COATS IN PENNEYS
BELTED JACKETLight Pink Crombie Coat Tan Faux Fur Gilet METALLIC FABRIC BLAZER

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. coats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motorcycle animal skin jacket construction was originally supported the WWII trained worker vogue. In fact, the primary jackets used for bike riding were the A-2 military flight jackets. Aero animal skin was one in all the primary corporations to construct the flight jackets. Dr who jackets

    ReplyDelete

© HaylsKouture. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig