Tuesday 31 January 2017

3 Staples We All Need In Our Closets.

Hey everyone, I hope you all are having a lovely week and enjoyed the sunshine we had today. For once in Galway the weather was good which means the spring season is finally on its way. As of tomorrow we hope to see more sunshine and put on our light springtime clothes once again. So, the piece I'm going to write about is mainly guiding you all through three staples we all need to have hanging in our closets. By this it varies by person. We can have one too many of a clothing item in a different style, colour or shape; but guess what who cares once your comfortable in it.

My three pieces I cannot live without are simple.  Although they probably change every year alongside my style, these five are sure not to let ME or YOU down. Having your favourite staples are an easy way to dress any outfit and also a way not to help you out when your in a rush going out on the town (not knowing what to wear).

Number one - Investing in a pair of black skinny jeans. You can basically buy black jeans anywhere, but having a comfy fit alongside quality can be hard to find. I always buy my jeans in River Island, they are a great fit, they stay in perfect condition after numerous of washes and lastly you can always depend on them to wear with literally anything, at any occasion, any season.

Number two- Ok, you probably can see from my Instagram posts my love for Faux fur. Probably one of the best buys a girl can make is fur. - it can never go out of style. Its classy, sophisticated and beyond fab. I have about five or six fur jackets all in different colours, I remember buying my first one  few years in Berska and at the time it was so expensive. Now you can purchase them in Penney's with the same quality but at a way cheaper price. 

Number three- Last but definitely not least is the polo neck styled jumpers/tops.I LOVE these, they are such little life savers. Whenever your stuck on an outfit these tops come in so handy. Penneys and Zara have a great range all less than 10euro. I would recommend buying them in black, white and beige. They are probably the most easy colours to match an outfit with - or whatever colour matches your style.

Yours Stylishly,

HaylsKouture. X


Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and indoor





   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HaylsKouture. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig