Sunday 30 August 2015

Graduation Style - White Lace

Graduation Style ...

I wore this outfit to my 2015 debs.Plain and simple, but yet classy.. The white lace was fitted perfectly onto my tanned skin.The dress which I bought in a small boutique in Athlone, believe it of not just two weeks before my graduation.The dress including alteration cost me 360.00 which I personally thought was a good deal.This look was reflected towards Michelle Keegans wedding look.Hair done by a fantastic hairdresser in Co. Longford.. was styled, backcombed and curled in big waves.I wore hair extensions (two clips) to make my hair look big and give it an extra fullness, as my hair is very light.My shoes which I bought in Shoe Rack in athlone, were plain barely there heels.. white leather with two straps around the ankle!My bag was a classy vintage clutch bought in a small boutique in athlone.. it was suited for this look but also can be used for any occasion for example weddings or even a night out in the town.Overall this look was based on my vintage glam imagination!My nails were gel nude , which were 50.00 in Urzelas in Co.Longford. A brilliant nail bar in the main street in Longford, which is well known for its work.As my nails are rather short, they stayed on for one month.
Luckily this dress if you are not a lover of white, the dress can be bought in black or red!
As I said be

fore perfect for an exciting occasion!





Links for long dresses/debs or evening balls: 

https://www.cariscloset.ie/

http://www.starla.ie/

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Every fashion-loving lady has the moment of exciting while wearing dress.The dress make the lady more beautiful in anytime. You are really good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the fashion and budget dress.I found the cool website Gearbest fashion white lace long dress is fashion and good.What is your idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© HaylsKouture. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig