Monday 26 September 2016

The Launch of Irish Blogger Agency

Where do I start? Words cannot describe how over the moon I feel right now. Everything in life is going great, work, college, friends, family, and to top it all of my blog. Yesterday I attended the launch of the Irish Blogger Agency at Dublin's Double Tree by Hilton. The whole day in a nutshell was superb - it was filled with bloggers, excitement alongside extraordinary speakers who thought us the key to successful blogging in the near upcoming future. Our fabulous host and the woman who brought all of us together - Sinead Carroll is beyond talented, and I truly cannot wait to work with her. Merely, as you probably already seen my snap chats during the day, you probably already know what I luckily received and learnt throughout the day. Blank Canvas gifted us all a box filled with 100 euro of products including makeup brushes and a glamorous palette of bronze eye-shadows. I usually would buy much makeup so Im so excited to try these out! Companies and reps from all over Ireland attended including So Fragrances, a rep from Cocoa Brown and many more (too many to name). All in all the day was a huge success - not only did it teach us the value of blogging and whats in store for the future, but it gave us a chance to meet new people doing the same line of work that we all want to do. I know it can be hard to balance time, especially for me with blogging part time and college, but I really try my best and put a lot of effort into my written pieces. So start your Monday on a note of pessimism, get work done and trust me it all pays of in the end. My goal is to become a fashion journalist, and its safe to say Im going to work hard until one day I can finally say Iam one.

Have a great week ladies, for recent updates on my days follow my Instagram account which holds all my personal pictures and style I capture.
Yours Stylishly,

HaylsKouture. X

  Top - Zara. Trousers - Pull And Bear. Shoes - River Island <3


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HaylsKouture. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig