Thursday 22 September 2016

Simple Look From Topshop

Good evening or should I say goodnight? After a hectic week of college work im back at home with another busy weekend ahead. This Sunday Im attending a blogger event in the Hilton Hotel Dublin accompanied by my fabulous blogger friend - Thats So Ray (check her out if you have not already). Anyways to the point Im getting to, I just want to show you all lovely ladies what I wore last night out in Galway. It was a girls night which meant lots of getting ready and lots of various decisions of what to wear. So with the help of a friend; I wore this simple yet fashionable dress from our beloved Topshop store. The colour which will never get old or out of style is a colour we a guaranteed to wear all year around. I think the colour black or gold is most suitable to wear with it as it captures the colour of the dress greatly. My overall look was simple, I usually would curl my hair but instead I decided to keep it simple alongside the look. My shoes are from +Missguided , they are actually very
comfortable and i have them over two years now!

So if your looking for a simple look for a night out why not pick up one these midi dresses, they come in baby pink, black and cream. Oh and I almost forgot to mention - how fab is the back of it?

Check it out on my HaylsKouture facebook page -
https://www.facebook.com/haylskouture/?fref=ts


SHOP HERE FOR TOPSHOP DRESSES


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HaylsKouture. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig