Sunday 24 September 2017

My Summer Lookbook.

Hey ladies, I hope your weekend was good. I had a relaxing one which gave me time to organise myself, college work and most importantly my blog. I also decided every month I'm going to put together a monthly look book of all my outfits I wore during the month. I'm going to start my first one with some of my favorite summer looks and at the end of this month I will do my September one. Its also important to start adjusting your summer closet into your Autumn closet, by replacing your mini skirts with culottes and floral's with pastels. I love autumn and I personally cannot wait to start wearing knitwear and boots again. I think we all can agree its fun to mix and match your clothes especially with this Irish weather, its often hard to know what to wear. But keep your options open, don't be afraid to try new styles for instance a light midi dress with a polo jumper underneath or denim on denim.

Moreover, I will give more Autumn tips in October, but for now here is some of my outfit looks from summer. As the weather was always so beautiful in California I was lucky to opt for beach style and not worry about wearing jackets or long sleeves.

















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HaylsKouture. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig