Monday 27 February 2017

The Glamour And Glitz Of Hollywood - Oscars Style.

Hey everyone, I hope your Monday is going good. As you probably seen from the internet today, on snap-chat and Instagram the fab dresses from this years Oscars. Wouldn't we all love to have been there. I personally love Hollywood (even though I have not been there, yet.) I just love the glam of the movies and the fashion the Oscar brings along with it. As La La Land was part of the nominees, it really just topped it all. The movie is probably one of my favourite films, I went to see it in the cinema three times, I know how sad your probably all thinking. But when I really like something, I LOVE it. Anyways, enough about me and lets have a browse through the style from last night. As we all have different styles, the below three are my favourite, the colours and elegance!

Also if you haven't already added my new snapchat account its named- haylskouture8.

I will have a new blog posted tomorrow.

HaylsKouture. X

Image result for oscar style 2017 emma stoneImage result for dakota johnson oscar 2017Image result for oscar 2017 style
Image result for vanity fair oscar 2017Image result for chrissy teigan oscar 2017

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HaylsKouture. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig